[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CLIM 1.1 on Powerbook
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: CLIM 1.1 on Powerbook
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Kalman Reti)
- Date: Fri, 3 Mar 1995 11:30:40 -0500
- Sender: email@example.com
At 14:21 3/2/95 -0400, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>In followup of my own question previously posted to this message board:
>Does CLIM 1.1 run on a powerbook?
>Yes, thus far I have encountered no difficulties.
>Another note related to MCL 2.0.1 on a powerbook:
>ptable in the extensions folders appears X'd out on startup.
>Presumably, this is to lack of FPU on powerbook?
No, it means you are running with VM. (Aren't you?)
Actually, if you aren't, be glad your ptable has an X through it, I just
tried it on my Duo 280c and it crashed, damaging the hard disk.
>Sheldon S. Ball