[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: float to double
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Biefeld), email@example.com
- Subject: Re: float to double
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Kalman Reti)
- Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 11:14:04 -0500
- Sender: email@example.com
At 22:36 3/1/95 +0000, Biefeld wrote:
>How can you easly copy a MCL float to a machine double format (8 bytes).
>There is a defrecord for double but I can not find a "%put-double" which
>can fill it. However %copy-float does seem to do a "%get-double".
%put-double is there. However, both it an %get-double are in the ff code,
which isn't defaultly installed in the image. A (require :ff) will load it for you.