[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: A Dylan implemented on Common Lisp
- To: Bruce@hoult.actrix.gen.nz (Bruce Hoult)
- Subject: Re: A Dylan implemented on Common Lisp
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Rob Browning)
- Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 10:42:36 -0600
- Cc: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>email@example.com (Kelly Murray) writes:
>> If the CL->Dylan mapping isn't 100%, maybe we could
>> push hard to get Dylan changed so it would be.
>Aren't there features that are in Lisps that will *never* be in Dylan,
>because of the runtime overhead? Isn't call/cc one such?
Heck, that one's not even in Common Lisp. Although its a pretty cool
trick. Gives Scheme advocates something to brag about :>