[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: A Dylan implemented on Common Lisp
- To: email@example.com (Steve Strassmann)
- Subject: Re: A Dylan implemented on Common Lisp
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Hazem Sayed)
- Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 08:37:08 -0500
- Cc: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 10:22 PM 3/9/95, Steve Strassmann wrote:
>Not really, Emacs is written in lisp; it's one of the most-used
>editors in the world. Using lisp gives it extraordinary extensibility.
>As for speed and size it still beats Microsoft Word.
>But please, this really doesn't have much to do with MCL, please
>let's discuss lisp stuff on comp.lang.lisp and Dylan stuff on
I'm not so sure Steve. Clearly MCL users are interested in this topic and
many may not be on the other newsgroups/mail lists.
One Main Street 7th Floor Cambridge, MA 02142 USA
Internet: email@example.com AppleLink: digitool
World Wide Web: http://www.digitool.com/
Tel: 617 441-5000 Fax: 617 576-7680