Re: fred maximal size

At 5:15 AM 3/16/95, Sandro Pedrazzini wrote:
>Hallo,
>
>I am generating a big amount of data into a fred buffer and I have some problems
>with the buffer size.
>Does anyone know which is its maximal size and, eventually, if it is possible to
>increase it?

Assuming I understand your question...

Fred buffers grow automatically as text is inserted into them.
They are memory resident. Their size is limited by the amount
of memory available to MCL. If you're running out of memory, you
need to use the Finder's "Get Info..." box to increase the amount
of memory allocated to MCL. You may also need to buy more memory
for your Mac or use MacVM.