Re: MCL in MacWEEK

>FYI, MCL was well mentioned in the most recent MacWEEK:
>
>        "Object-oriented languages are getting more dynamic,"
>        MacWEEK, ProductWATCH section, March 13, 1995, pp. 31-32.
>
>You can get to the full text from the Digitool WWWeb site.

That's what I like about MacWEEK:  always on top of the latest stuff.  [How
old is MCL, now???]

That might be unfair of me:  they might have pointed out that Dylan and
friends are catching up to what's been in MCL for eons (well, half-decades)
now.

  --John

--
   No one should ever make any general statements.
jwbaxter@pt.olympus.net (John W. Baxter)  Port Ludlow, WA