MCL on Performa 630: will it run?

I am contemplating to move up from my good old MacIIsi with installed
FPU board to a Performa 630, which has a 68LC040 (no FPU). In Germany,
I cannot get a Quadra 630.

I have the following questions:

1) does MCL 2.0 run on this machine? I couldn't find an answer in the
   MCL-FAQ of the Digitool Inc. WWW pages.

2) if not, can it be made to run by patching and/or loading certain INITs?
   I am thinking of the patches that make MCL2.01 out of MCL2.0

3) or should I forget the Performa 630 and buy a 6100/66? How fast will
   MCL run on this machine in emulation mode?

Any help or further pointers will be appreciated.

Achim