Re: Polishing GUI builder and control classes

I'm not sure if this is blasphemy or not, but I don't use the ITF at all. I'm
not sure I'd use a new GUI editor or not. It just seems so simple (to me,
anyway) to just write the code directly.

I'm more interested in support for textedit (although I'm writing a
set of utilities for this right now anyway, which I plan to upload when
I'm done in appreciation for all the nice bits of code I've borrowed from
the contrib archives), GWorlds, and threads.

Just my 2 cents.

				-- Chris.

PS: Those of you who have inquired about the job: please be patient. I'm
going to try ot get out a reply this weekend. I've just been incredibly
busy and am rather behind on everything. But I haven't forgotten about you.