Re: Polishing GUI builder and control classes

Do you have modern memory manager & virtual memory turned off on the power macs?
Anything that creates macptrs will crash MCL if you have these turned on.

Are you using MCL 2.0.1?  Earlier versions caused crashes on the 840AV.

Also do you have enough memory allocated to MCL?  You may need to up your
memory allocation to at least 8 Meg.
Laura