Re: Info MCL Digest V1 #127

> From: lynch@ils.nwu.edu (Richard Lynch)
> Date: 7 Apr 1995 16:09:28 GMT
> Subject: Anybody got a spell-checking interface thang
>
> I'm looking for a spell-checker that I can cheaply and easily hook into an
> MCL app.  Any suggestions?
>
> - --
> - --
> - --
> - -- "TANSTAAFL"  Rich lynch@ils.nwu.edu

Rich,

I've seen a shareware spellchecker for TEX files, called EXCALIBUR. I
don't know if it's still supported or if it will suit your needs.

BTW, what's "TANSTAAFL" mean?

hope this helps.

_don

| Don Winiecki            | Office: AD/ED 233a         | Office Hrs: Spr'95 |
| Texas Tech University   |                            |                    |
| College of Education    | Tele: (806) 742-2397       | AD/ED: 233a or 325 |
| Box 41071               |                            |                    |
| Lubbock, TX. 79409-1071 | Email: IBDon@ttacs.ttu.edu | Tu, Th: 12 - 2:00p |