Re: Anybody got a spell-checking interface thang

At  4:09 PM 4/7/95 +0000, Richard Lynch wrote:
>I'm looking for a spell-checker that I can cheaply and easily hook into an
>MCL app.  Any suggestions?

In the back pages of MacTech (nee MacTutor) I've seen an offer for Mac
developers to a free developers' kit for Spellswell. As I understand it,
the spell-checker is available from your app via AppleEvents. Your
users/customers would have to buy Spellswell (< $75) to have spell
checking. Some developers have bought into this approach so users needn't
have several dictionaries installed on their systems. The commercial
version of Eudora, for example, uses this approach.