Saving color windows as PICT files

I have been using the function with-pict-output-file defined
in the file 'picture-files.lisp' found in the examples folder
of MCL 2.0 to save a color window to a file. There seems to be
a problem in saving a window that is more than 200x200 in size,
apparently. Specifically, I cannot use another application (e.g
TeachText) to view a file saved in this fashion. This doesn't
happen if the window is a normal one (not a color window).

Any help, pointers, suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

					Nandita Mukhopadhyay