dumb CLOS q?

Is this a dum CLOS q?:

How come #'change-class does not take a &rest arg? ie, multiple-inheritance
change-class?

Not that I need it (yet <g>), but it *has* crossed my mind. Granted, if one
wants to do such a change-class, it is likely one would have actually
defined a class inheriting that specific combo, but shucks, I was starting
to think CL could do *anything*!

BTW, is this a classic "what have you done for me lately" gripe or what? I
get the miracle of change-class and immediately start whining about being
able to specify only one class! Typical...<g>