WANTED: More Emacs-like Fred

I'm constantly switching between a Un*x machine and my Mac.  My
fingers are stuck in a rut from over a decade of using Emacs and
friends, and I find it very frustrating that keystrokes like c-L don't
do what my fingers expect in Fred.  This is a big issue for me,
because my carpal tunnel injury is aggravated by using the mouse.

Has anyone customized the key bindings to make Fred more completely
Emacs-like?  Thanks in advance.
 -- Chuck, prefers 2-finger salute to drag, drop, kick, etc.
--
 Chuck Fry  Work: chucko@ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov  Play: chucko@rahul.net
	I alone am responsible for the contents of this post.