Re: Modal Dialogs on the Macintosh

>In our group we just finished an application that mainly consists of a
>sequence of modal dialogs.
>
>We had some discussion in the group whether this is allowed by the
>interface guidelines or should be considered poor style.
>
>Can perhaps some point me to the relevant chapter in IM or somewhere else
>to clarify this point
>
>bye
>
>Karsten

There is a seperate reference called "Macintosh Human Interface
Guidelines".  I think that it is published by Addison Wesley, as is IM.  It
is the place to go for your HI needs.

         Tom Bonura
Apple Computer, Inc.   Advanced Technology Group,
        Interactive Media Lab
    Intelligent Systems Program
MS 301-3S, 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95104
Phone: (408)974-4538  Fax: (408)974-8414