Re: stack overflow

I too have the same problem of getting "Stack Overflow" when running a
program that I know works.  I have a LC475 running System 7.1 with 8MB
RAM.  Any ideas as to why this occurs?  Another post mentioned using
ResEdit to alter the stack size, but I wouldn't think that would
necessary for running simple code on a machine made by Apple using
software made by Apple.  As a test, I temporarily installed MCL 2.0
using my disks onto my friends Duo 230 with no problem and since that
machine does not have an FPU either, it leads me to think that that is
not the source of the error.

Any insight into this puzzling problem would be much appreciated.

Phil Oye