Re: MCL Student edition?

At 10:08 PM 4/28/95, SGraff@eworld.com wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I recently read in one of your press releases that you plan on releasing a
>student edition of MCL along with a book for under $100. Do you have any
>further info that you can provide? Any updates on when this might be expected
>to be released? Maybe at WWDC?
>
>Thanks,
>Steve

Dear Steve,

Digitool is planning to release a Student Edition version of MCL in the near future.

The Student Edition project is still in its early stages and will take priority upon the release of MCL 3.0 (expected late May 1995). In the meantime, a student price for MCL 3.0 is under consideration.

We will keep you informed of all developments.

Thank you for your interest and continued support of MCL.

Mohammed Zaidi

Digitool, Inc.
                       One Main Street   7th Floor   Cambridge, MA 02142   USA
                           Internet: mzaidi@digitool.com   AppleLink: digitool
                                      World Wide Web: http://www.digitool.com/
                                         Tel: 617 441-5000   Fax: 617 576-7680