Little arrows; Icon menu

Hello all,

Two needs arose while refining the user interface of my MCL app.:

(1) Is there code available that implements the "little arrows control"
as a dialog-item?  (Example of little arrows: open the alarm clock
desk accessory and change it's time setting.)

(2) I'd like to construct a pop-up menu dialog-item that contains
icons (specifically, SICNs) and no text.  I've been unable to locate
code to do this.  Modification of the < pop-up-menu.lisp > library
file should work, but I thought I'd ask before diving in, especially
since there may be goodies appearing in MCL 3.0 soon!

Muchas gracias,

John
sotos@welchlink.welch.jhu.edu