job offer in c't 6/95

Hello,

while scanning the newest c't 6/95 (a hefty german computer magazine
with good coverage of programming and/or macintosh) I saw
the following job offer (page 281, my summary):

A german multimedia company is looking for programmers on PC
an Mac platforms. For the Macintosh they are looking for
following capabilities:
- good knowledge of Smalltalk, Lisp or C++
- Internet experience
- experience in Expert systems, AI

Greetings from Hamburg,

Rainer Joswig

Btw.1: Hint: The c't has a good reputation and would be the perfect
place for an article about MCL 3.0.
Btw.2: I sent mail to info@digitool.com and noone answered. Was
my question stupid or is Digitool working so hard on getting
MCL 3.0 out that they even can't send a formal reply?

Rainer Joswig, Lavielle EDV Systemberatung GmbH & Co, Lotharstrasse 2ab, D-22041
Hamburg, Tel: +49 40 65808-0, Fax: +49 40 65808-202, Email: joswig@lavielle.com,
WWW: http://www.lavielle.com/~joswig, Tel. (priv): +49 40 7355522