menubar weirdness in MCL 2.01

Every once in a great while I discover that MCL's menubar has been
truncated to just the apple, file, and edit menus.  This happens seemingly
at random; in one instance, it seems to have happened while I was doing
stuff in other programs with MCL idle in the background.  I am *not*
messing with the menubar, neither in Lisp nor anywhere else.

(set-menubar *default-menubar*) restores things to normal.

Anyone else noticed this behavior?  This is MCL 2.01.

--
Tom McDougal    University of Chicago Artificial Intelligence
     mailto:mcdougal@cs.uchicago.edu