Hardcopy

I am trying to print the contents of a window to a laserwriter. I run MCL
2.01, System 7.5.1, and driver 8.2.

I tried print-u.lisp (September 20, 1993), but it doesn't work at all.
After handling the options dialog, it puts up a progress window and goes
off to la-la-land, from which it never returns.

I tried hardcopy.lisp, but it returns an error when it tries to get the
print record.

I tried using Print... from the File menu, and it produced only the frame
of the window.

Any ideas?

--
cordially,