Re: Self-indexing class?!

    I have this wacky idea of implementing a dataset as a self-indexing class
    to store tables of data that constitute the "beef" of my app.

I have an archive contribution that does what I think you want.  Look for
instance-interning-class.lisp (I think that's it's name).  It defines a
metaclass.  Classes of this metaclass record all of their instances.  When it
sees that make-instance was called with arguments describing an instance that
was already created, it returns that instance instead.

I don't know how it would interact with WOOD.