Re: worldscript

At 5:05 AM 5/22/95, shelly harrison wrote:
>This issue may have come up in the past; if so, I didn't pay attention at
>the time.  Is there some way to manipulate Arabic or Hebrew fonts with
>MCL 2.0.1?  I'm trying to take Latin-alphabet-transliterated Hebrew text
>files and map them onto text files in a Hebrew font.
>
>shelly harrison

It depends on what you mean by manipulate.  Character to character mapping
doesn't require Worldscript support, but proper display and editing does
and it is available in the upcoming MCL 3.0.

The answer to your next question would be "imminent" :)

Hazem Sayed

Digitool, Inc.
                       One Main Street   7th Floor   Cambridge, MA 02142   USA
                           Internet: hsayed@digitool.com   AppleLink: digitool
                                      World Wide Web: http://www.digitool.com/
                                         Tel: 617 441-5000   Fax: 617 576-7680