another mac clim patch

Here is patch that I received from Lucid for the Mac and that I haven't
yet seen mentioned in this discussion.

bug-7087.fasl
This patch stops panes from displaying twice when the frame is first
displayed. I.e., without the patch, the pane displays once then it
displays again. This can be very annoying when there is a lot of data
to display. Note also that this is a bug on the Sun too and that there
is a patch available for it by the same number.

Steve Painter     Los Alamos National Laboratory