test4

This is yet another test of the kcl mailing list, trying to
debug the rascal->sally->arpanet->cs.net->utokyo->kyoto link.
This message is supposedly going only to:

  boyer
  yuasa
  hagiya
  siglisp

I would appreciate explicit acknowledgement from Japan of
this test by number:  it is test4.  And I would appreciate
knowing whether the message got to all three Japan mailing
addresses.  I had assumed that to reduce expenses it would
be best to mail just to siglisp, but because I am apparently
having trouble getting through I am in this test trying all
three addresses simultaneously.  Do you want me to mail to
all three addresses?
-------