Date: Mon,  5 Sep 88 15:48:43 jst
From: Taiichi Yuasa <yuasa%tutics.tut.junet%utokyo-relay.csnet@RELAY.CS.NET>
To: kcl@CLI.COM
Subject: Re: KCL scoping bug?

Date: Mon, 5 Sept 88

In order to make the KCL interpreter run in the same way as the compiled
code, delete all statements in file c/bind.c that contain the C local
variable "special_processed".  In the master KCL source file at my hand,
there are 17 such statements:

	bool special_processed;
	special_processed = FALSE;
	special_processed = TRUE;