si:save-system

Would someone please help me out with the follwing problem: I have a number
of procedures that I regularly load in to KCl at startup. In order to
shorten startup time, I simply loaded them & did si:save-system. However
when I run that image, on every error I get "Error: 0 is an invalid :ihs

I've also tried saving an image with Bill Schelter's SLOOP package, with
the same results.

However my image has PCL loaded into it. This runs without any problems.

Any suggestions?

-Eliot