Re: cmpinclude.h

I've been using a different hack to solve the cmpinclude problem.
I write a shell script front end for kcl that has an extra element on
the search path.  In this extra directory (say /usr/kcl) there is a
shell script called cc.  This new cc program looks something like

#!/bin/sh
exec cc -I/usr/kcl $*

In other words, it just calls the regular cc, but has looks for include
files in /usr/kcl as well as /usr/include.  That way I can have multiple
versions of the cmpinclude.h and I don't need any priviledges to do
installations.

--Mike