Porting KCL to IBM RT

Is there anyone out there who has succeeded in (or knows of someone
who has succeeded in) porting KCL to the IBM RT running AIX?

I would be very interested in getting KCL to run on this platform.  I
have tried fooling around a bit, and have gotten everything to
compile without errors by using the BSD include files that come with
AIX.  However, I don't know nearly enough to modify the files in the
kcl/unixport directory for my system.  Also, raw_kcl crashes when it
tries to do a simple space allocation during initialization.  HELP!

-=- Eduardo Kortright -=- local@fred.cs.ua.edu -=-