Porting to Dec Mips Ultrix, ctd...

The saga continues.

I (temporarily) removed the cmp*.o files from the raw_kcl link and the
result was runnable but aborted instantly.  I then changed main.c
to include a trace printf/fflush as its very first line, and to provide
dummy routines for the undefined symbols (init_init, init_system).
It still crashes (in __start/crt0.s!) before the trace is output.

Removing all switches eg. -O, -Olimit, -D A00000 had no affect.
I also removed the .data appends from the lsp/ area.  These had upset the
Mips Riscos version initially, however that did not help either.

As far as I can see I now have a dead simple link that does not work?

Anthony.