License to KCL

> The recent suggestions on this list from Anthony Burglas are technically
> workable BUT violate the license agreement that should accompany the version
> of KCL that is retrieved with KCL and needs to be sent to Japan signed by
> whoever uses KCL. (Bill Schelter also made this remark in his note)

Another advantage of the way AKCL is distributed is that I can
ftp a relatively small file of diffs.

Nor do I mind having the make proceed by first using the old
compiler, then the new one.  Among other things, it's reassuring
to know the old compiler works that well.  It's also faster
than running an interpreted compiler which, having dealt
extensively with Franz Lisp, I know can be a pain.

-- Jeff