SunOS 4.1 problems

On Sun, 20 May 90 18:21:51 PDT, lakin@csli.Stanford.EDU (Fred Lakin)
commented about problems with KCL compiled LISP files and the loader
under SunOS 4.1.  Have workarounds been devised for the conflict between
the LISP data and the 4.1 magic info in either KCL or AKCL?

I need to upgrade my Suns to 4.1 and I will need to deal with this and
other 3.X vs 4.X problems before I can do this.  I am also interested in
assurances that one or both of these will work on both 680[23]0s and
on SPARCS.

Please reply directly and I will summarize to the list.

	 David

David Linn, System Manager/Postmaster	   |INET: drl@vuse.vanderbilt.edu
Vanderbilt University School of Engineering|Phone: [+1] 615-343-6164
Post Office Box 3241, Station B            |Disclaimer:
Nashville, TN, USA  37235                  |  I speak only for myself.