Re: akcl + maxima + decstation 3100 == It works.

When I compiled maxima on the dec3100,

I did a make in the src directory of all the files cc could compile
with the current settings, and then added a cmpinit.lsp file
to that directory which did (proclaim '(optimize (speed 0))) to
turn off the optimize of the C compiler.   The remaining files compiled
ok.    I am afraid I have forgotten which files they were, but that
probably depends on which release of the C compiler you have.

Bill

Bill