a few internal questions

Hi,

I have to port stepper from Lucid Common Lisp to KCL (A/KCL 1.478) and
there are a few questions about the internals of KCL.

- is there an optimization at macro expansion and does this change the
  lambda list
- what format has the resulting expander of a DEFMACRO
- what format has the lambda list and how can you access it (is the
  document string contained, ist the name contained, are DECLARE's
  combined)
- what type has a function
- how can you get the name of a function
- how is the top level organized (TOP-LEVEL-CATCHER)
- can you redefine the error functions
- what are the internal functions for input/output from/to a stream
- can you redefine the output function of the garbage collector
  or are the functions accessible ?

I hope I can get a few answers from you. Thanks in advance
   Manfred

|NET: delta@cs.uni-sb.de
|POST: Manfred Weichel           	                         |
|      FB 14 - Informatik IV		                         |
|      Universitaet des Saarlandes	                         |
|      Im Stadtwald 15			                         |
|    D-6600 Saarbruecken 11		                         |
|      Federal Republic of Germany	                         |