Re: C compilers

We did have KCL running on a transputer, but I suspect you are wanting
more.  We have been looking at parallel constructs in AKCL for our
Stardents, but nothing in a state to distribute(:-) yet.
  The main warning we have *may* be out of date, but the C compiler we
used (under TDS) implemented shorts as the same size as ints, but the
structures in (A)KCL assume certain alignments of the fields in
different members of the union.  That just had to be changed, and it
was a minor pain.  The only other difficulty was using TeDiouS at all!
  Have fun.
==John