kcl on DECstations

Dear Sir,

    The Research Manager of our institute, Dr. F. Lichtenberger, has
signed and mailed a KCL Licence Agreement in March, 1989.
    We have recently acquired  several (2100 and 5200) DECstations, and
would like to install KCL on them. We would like to know if there
exists a version of KCL which has already been ported for the MIPS
processor.
    This information would be very helpful to us, since it would save
us a lot of work. Thank you very much in advance,

    Dan Teodosiu
    RISC-LINZ (Research Institute for Symbolic Computation), AUSTRIA