Re: kcl on DECstations

I have, successfully, menegaed to install kcl on a DECStation 3100.

I suggest you get akcl from cli.com, or from rascal.cs.utexas.edu.  This
is an upgrade to kcl. Just follow the instructions. You need a file
called akcl-1-xxx.tar.Z, where xxx should be the largest you can find.

The newest version is 1-505 or somehing.  It's got a port to DECStattion,
and adequate instructions.

Rolf Lindgren		| 	"The opinions expressed above are
612 Bjerke Studentheim	|  	 not necessarily those of anyone"
N-0589 OSLO 5		|             rolfl@humanist.uio.no