compiling CLX in akcl 1.530...

	Hello all,

	I am having the following problems with compiling CLX ontop of
akcl version 1.530.  I hope somebody might have an idead about the
problem.  I'm running akcl on some decstations (pmaxes), with the
stock cc compiler.

	In input.c, there's a function called enqueue-event that the pmax
compiler has some serious problems with.  The problem has to do with
the setf statement, the last line of the function, it's referencing a
function call to display-new-events. And setf complains about not being
ablt to evaluate the expression, and I can't find a definition anywhere for
it.  (It's not part of the stock 1.530 akcl distribution is it ?)

	I have been able to compile this function with the gcc compiler,
but you can't load gcc executables into pmax executables.  (the dynamic
loader fails.)

	If anyone knows about this problmem, I would appreciate hearing
frpm them, thanks alot,
	greg

--
Greg Sylvain			UUCP: 			...!{uunet}!umbc3!greg
Academic Computing Services	Internaet (arpa): 	greg@umbc3.umbc.edu