Using Sunview from KCL.

Has anyone had any luck controlling Sunview from within KCL using C code? What
I want to do is to create and manipulate windows from C routines defined with
DEFENTRY. I compile the Lisp file containing the C code, and load it with
SI:FASLINK instead of LOAD, linking it with the appropriate suntools libraries.

It all seemed OK until I tried to run it. In the C code, I get a "FREE(3)
error". This occurs within Suntool's window_create function. My guess is that
the memory allocator used inside the Suntool libaries is conflicting with the
memory manager of KCL. Anyone had any luck with this kind of situation?

I am using AKCL, version 1.505.

Any advice appreciated.

David Cogen.