compiler arguments documented but no implimented in 530 ???

	Hello again,

	I forgot this last time.  It appears that there are some features that
are documented, but not implimented with version  530 of akcl.  Specifically,
I'm refering to the :verbose flag that is not accepted by compile-file.

kcl returns with an :Other-keys are not allowed" error, but yet you can
give this function the :output-file flag.

	Was this an overseight on my part or what, did I miss something
when I built akcl ??

	Thanks allot,
	greg

--
Greg Sylvain			UUCP: 			...!{uunet}!umbc3!greg
Academic Computing Services	Internaet (arpa): 	greg@umbc3.umbc.edu