Compiling PCL under KCL.

Has anyone who has compiled PCL under AKCL seen this occur.  I have gotten
most of PCL to compile, but it seems to get locked into an endless loop.
It starts compiling gazonk0.lsp, and will not stop doing so.  It never
loads it, just compiles it over, and over, and over.  So, when I stop
it and retry, it starts compiling gazonk1.lsp over and over again.  It is
obviously creating this file, and then compiling it, but why?  And how can
I complete the compilation?

Thanks,

Nick N.
nick-n@uiuc.edu