kcl installation on iris

Sir,

We recently got a licence from you to install the KCL software at
Cadlab, MIT.

I am trying to install this software on IRIS (Interactive Raster
Imaging System) 4-D Graphics Workstation manufactured by Silicon
Graphics Inc, Mount View, California. It is based on MIPS atchitecture
and has a UNIX operating system. This software does not compile on
IRIS as the machinetype is not one of vax/rt/sun as it is checked by
checkmachtype.

I would appreciate it if you could provide me information about any
version of kcl which can be compiled on IRIS or whether the current
software with athena,MIT can be made to compile on IRIS with minor
modifications.

Thanking you,

Rakesh Gupta
Mechanical Engg. Dept.