MS DOS kcl

Have you-all considered a port of KCL using djgpp to MS DOS?  I
may try one later this year if no one beats me to it.

Please email me if someone else has already done it (if so, I'd
like a copy) or discovered that it is intractably hard ("Thanks,
Half-pint!  You've just saved me a lot of investigative work.")

(P.S.  My regards to the folks at CLInc.)

Charles R. Martin/(Charlie)/martinc@cs.unc.edu/(nee crm@cs.duke.edu)
O/Department of Computer Science/Sitterson Hall/UNC/Chapel Hill, NC 27599
H/3611 University Dr #9N/Durham, NC 27707/(919) 419 1754
The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to
grow sharper.  -- Eden Phillpot, I'm told.  Anyone have a better reference?