AKCL installation on DEC3100 running MACH -- help

N> I'm trying to install Austin Kyoto Common Lisp on a DECstation 3100 that
N> is running CMU's MACH operating system. I'm wondering, "Is this possible, and
N> if so....

Your best bet is to get the patches for the NeXT which are available
on rascal.ics.utexas.edu for AKCL 1.605. It contains an sfasl that
knows about mach-o and a mach compatible unexec.

Chris Whatley - UT-Austin Mathematics  | "In Latin, they would call her
Ph: 512/471-7107(O),499-0475(H)	       |  babia majoris.
E-mail: chari@{math,emx,cs}.utexas.edu |  If she were president, she'd be
	chari@gnu.ai.mit.edu           |  Babraham Lincoln" -Wayne & Garth