Re: AKCL installation on DEC3100 running MACH -- help

> Your best bet is to get the patches for the NeXT which are available
> on rascal.ics.utexas.edu for AKCL 1.605. It contains an sfasl that
> knows about mach-o and a mach compatible unexec.

Thanks for your help.
I ftp'd over to rascal, but found no relevant files to the NeXT , mach, and getting
AKCL 1.605 and un-tarring it yielded no obviously helpful files.  Where would I find
the files I need and what would I do with them?

				Thanks,

					Noah