Installation Problem

Okay, I nuked everything and started completely from scratch.  I snarfed
akcl-1-609 and the original kcl.

In /n/nd/kcl I did 'tar -xvf kcl.tar' and in /n/nd/akcl I did
'tar -xvf akcl-1-609.tar'.

In /n/nd/akcl I then did 'add-defs sun4 /n/nd/kcl' and got a bunch of
warnings like the following:
mp/makefile,ld.so: warning: /usr/lib/libc.so.1.5 has older revision than
expected 7

Followed by:
cmp: Can't open h/config.h: No such file or directory
h/sun4.h and h/config.h were not the same.
ln h/sun4.h h/config.h
tmpx and V/h/cmpinclude.h were not the same.
ln tmpx V/h/cmpinclude.h

Trudging forward (since they *were* on warnings :-), I did
`make -f Smakefile -I./h' (because without the -I./h make would bitch about
not being able to find "sparc.h" (which is in ./h :-)).

The make continued nicely until it did 'make -f Vmakefile'.  It promptly
died with:
: not found
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

At which point I looked through Vmakefile and couldn't find any apparent
cause for the death (though I'm no makefile expert).

Thanks for the help,
		John
		johnm@cory.Berkeley.EDU

P.S.	Hmm... I still haven't gotten anything from the kcl mailing list.
	Anybody no if this is a problem?  Thanks.