[no subject]

Hello everyone,
 I have a simple question about KCL/AKCL and I hope is not too silly.
Well I was wondering whether it is possible to generate a stand-alone
executable program by compiling a lisp code using AKCL. I know you can
save the binary image but that also includes the *whole* interpreter
and is several Megabytes in size. What I was thinking of is this:
has anyone ever hacked the intermediate C file generated, then
compiled and *linked* it with the C compiler ? Is there a hint anywhere
that this is possible ?

Thanks.

H. I. SALEH
salehh@atlantis.cs.orst.edu