Re: kcl

>> I would like to install kcl on a NeXT 3.0.
>>
>> Compiling created following errors:

KCL doesn't run on NeXT, but AKCL does.

AKCL for NeXT is available from rascal.ics.utexas.edu (128.83.138.20) as:

	* pub/NeXT-akcl-1-615.tar.Z

It contains NeXT-specific files to get AKCL 615 run under NeXT 2.X.
To make the whole system, you also need:

	* pub/kcl.tar.Z
	* pub/akcl-1-615.tar.Z

To install the AKCL on NeXT 3.0, see below: