Re: spurious argumentation.

    Date: 6 February 1981 04:00-EST
    From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK>

    You're certainly right that upper/lower is only one bit of information.
    I have on occasion wanted to use several colors in my code.  There ARE
    people who use fonts to highlight their code.

Guilty here. I find fonts very helpful to write code. For
very large programs colors are helpful too. RHB writes in red,
JLK writes in blue, CWH writes in green.....

Another use of color is to identify fragments of code
and link them together. ("Let's run the gold vresion of the
compiler today...")
Paisley anyone?