Re: Proposed extension to DOLIST, DOTIMES

While I do think that this is the best proposal for extending these
things that I have heard, I am still opposed to any extension to these
things, partially because I hate the NIL extension and don't want to be
gratuitously incompatible, but mostly because they are intended for
SIMPLE cases and we have plenty of forms for dealing with hairy cases.
Adding random features to things like these is silly; while yours is
by far the least random suggestion I have heard, I am still marginally
against it.